Information We Collect
We collect the following information, including:
Personal Information You Share with Us: "Personal Information" is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. Personal Information that we collect depends on how you use the Service. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service; and
Information We Collect Automatically: When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service (“Online Information”). We recommend you provide us with your social media information, such as, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to fulfill our U-Mind AI service which will produce your Like-Mindedness with the other members and with the products in our U-Mind club.
Use of Service via Mobile Device
If you use the Service through your mobile device, we may collect your geo-location information to assist us in fulfilling our U-Mind AI service. We will not share this information with third parties and will only use this information for the sole purpose of fulfilling our U-Mind AI service. You may at any time prevent the Service from using your location by turning this option off at the device level.
When you use the Service through your mobile device, we also collect device type and UUID, a unique identifier generated within the App, and store this information in log files. We use this information to provide you with the most up to date application and features, or to advertise or promote products or services to you that are applicable to your device type.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
• Provide content, products and services, including the operational, management, and billing support necessary to accomplish those business purposes
• Post content you provide to us
• Communicate about account or transactions and send information about features and enhancements
• Communicate about changes to our policies
• Personalize content and experiences, including providing recommendations based on your Like-mindedness
• Send offers or promotions for our products, services or special events
• Provide advertising including advertising based on your activity on the Sites or activity on third-party websites
• Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or surveys
• Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
• Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
• Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites and their purchasing patterns
• prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
• comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
We may use the information from one portion of the Sites on other portions of the Sites, and we may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the Sites into a single record. We may also use or combine information that we collect offline or we collect or receive from third-party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
We may use your information in other ways not listed here, for which we will provide notice at the time of collection and as required by legal process.
Accessing and Updating your Information
You may access and update your account information at any time after signing in to the Sites by visiting your Account. To help us maintain accurate, current and complete information about you, please submit only true, accurate and complete information whenever you provide personally identifiable information to us, and promptly update your account whenever it changes. For additional assistance, please contact us in in the manner specified below.
Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
How to Contact Us
If preferred, you may write to us at:
U-Mind Club, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Inquiry
99 South Almaden Blvd., Suite 600
San Jose, CA 95113, USA.